It's All About YOU At NCCYou!
Whether you are looking for a place to call HOME, or just a place to RELAX, we can help!
You hold your Credit Union in your hand.
Click here to see all of the Electronic Services we have to offer!
Check out our latest Newsletter!
Get all of the latest news, announcements, and fun things happening at NCCYou!
*must be a member to win, one entry per person. Must enter in person in our lobby on 7/23/21 or email [email protected] to make arrangements if you are unable to attend. Contest not open to NCCYou employees or their family or Board of Directors/Supervisory Committee and their family. Winner will be chosen at random at 4pm on Friday 7/23 and notified. Good luck and see you Friday!
Earnie is proud to show you our new Visa debit card design! Any new cards issued will have this new look that we hope you love as much as we do.
FAQs- Answers to our most frequently asked questions…
1. How do I access mobile banking? It’s easy! Check out our E-Services page for all information about mobile and online banking. https://nccyou.com/your-nccyou/your-e-services/
2. Where can I go to do my banking if I’m out of the area? If there is something you need to do that isn’t possible online, you can visit any Shared Branching location across the nation. Find out where they are here… https://nccyou.com/benefits/service-centers/
3. How can I make a loan payment? Making a loan payment is easy! You can simply do a transfer via online banking or the mobile app from your NCCYou checking or savings to the loan or credit card you wish to pay. You can also make a loan payment from a non-NCCYou account for a fee by going to the Resources menu above and choosing “make a payment”.
4. Can I bring my change/coins to be processed? Yes, we are offering coin counting services in our branch lobbys.
5. Do you provide Notary Services? We do! Stop in anytime and we are happy to help. It’s free if you’re a member but we are happy to do it for non-members for $2 also.
6. How do I get a lien release? Please call our lending department at 218-279-3200 opt.4 or email [email protected].
7. How do I get a satisfaction of mortgage for a home equity loan? Please call or email our lending department at 218-279-3200 opt. 4 [email protected]
Become a Member!
Membership with Northern Communities Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in St. Louis County, or is the relative of someone who is a member. Federally Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
Northern Communities Credit Union Routing #291973629