It's All About YOU At NCCYou!
Finance Your Fun!
It’s Spring, time to get outside and PLAY! We have rate specials on recreation vehicles going on now!
You hold your Credit Union in your hand.
Click here to see all of the Electronic Services we have to offer!
Check out our latest Newsletter!
Get all of the latest news, announcements, and fun things happening at NCCYou!
Our ATM network has changed
FAQs- Answers to our most frequently asked questions…
1. How do I access mobile banking? It’s easy! Check out our E-Services page for all information about mobile and online banking. https://nccyou.com/your-nccyou/your-e-services/
2. Where can I go to do my banking if I’m out of the area? If there is something you need to do that isn’t possible online, you can visit any Shared Branching location across the nation. Find out where they are here… https://nccyou.com/benefits/service-centers/
3. How can I make a loan payment? Making a loan payment is easy! You can simply do a transfer via online banking or the mobile app from your NCCYou checking or savings to the loan or credit card you wish to pay. You can also make a loan payment from a non-NCCYou account for a fee by going to the Resources menu above and choosing “make a payment”.
4. Can I bring my change/coins to be processed? Yes, we are offering coin counting services by appointment only. Please call us 218-279-3200 to schedule an appointment.
5. Do you provide Notary Services? We do! Please call to make an appointment, or if you are uncomfortable coming inside, we can accomodate you through the drive thru.
6. How do I get a lien release? Please call our lending department at 218-279-3200 opt.4 or email [email protected].
7. How do I get a satisfaction of mortgage for a home equity loan? Please call or email our lending department at 218-279-3200 opt. 4 [email protected]
Become a Member!
Membership with Northern Communities Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in St. Louis County, or is the relative of someone who is a member. Federally Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
Northern Communities Credit Union Routing #291973629