Please join us for the 92nd Annual Meeting!
With your safety and convenience in mind, we are going Virtual this year for the first time!
There will be cash drawings at the end of the meeting as a thank you to YOU, our members, for attending.
Where: The comfort of your home.
When: Monday, March 1, 2021. 5:30pm
How: Via Zoom
This meeting is open to members only, please register here…
Here is your virtual Annual Meeting "booklet"
The booklet contains the written speeches of our Board Chair and Supervisory Committee Chair, our financials from last year, and a listing of our staff.
1. How long will the meeting last? Our goal is to keep the meeting under 30 minutes.
2. What time should I “arrive” for the meeting? Please join the meeting at least 5 minutes before it starts to make sure you don’t have any problems and you can see and hear the meeting properly.
3. What if I have difficulties trying to attend the Zoom meeting? Please contact Zoom Support if you are having technical difficulties at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
4. What if there is more than one credit union member in our household? Please have each member register for the meeting individually so that we can enter all members in the prize drawing, and ensure that each vote is counted.
5. Will there be prizes for attending? Yes, we are doing drawings for cash giveaways at the end of the meeting.
6. Do I have to download the Zoom App or register for Zoom? No, anyone can attend without the app or a Zoom account. Some devices may work better via tha app though so it is your choice.
We will give you instructions on voting and how to conduct business, etc during the meeting.
Please log in on time and listen closely.