NCCYou offers a wide variety of E-Services to meet the changing financial needs of our members!
Access24 – Online Banking
Access24 is our online banking system. It is free, simple, and easy to use! If you have never used Access24, here are your directions for first-time login:
1) Click here for the login page or use the button near the top of the page.
2) Type your account number in the username box.
3) Type the last four digits of your SSN in the password box.
4) You will be prompted to change both these items. Please change them to something you will always remember, but no one else could know or guess.
5) Now you are officially enrolled in online banking! However, you are not yet signed up for e-statements. Use the “Online Services” tab and click on “E-statements” to get started and follow the directions you see on the page.
Download our Mobile App
Search “NCCYou” in the Apple or GooglePlay store. This is your most convenient online banking device! This app gives you access to account balances, transferring funds, online bill pay, ATM/branch location, and remote deposit capture!
CO-OP Shared Branch
Look for the CO-OP Shared Branch logo wherever you go. NCCYou is a member of this system, which means you can conduct basic transactions like deposits, withdrawals and balance transfers at any credit union in the United States that displays this logo. Think of it as having access to 4,000 NCCYou branches nationwide.
IDGuard Checking with IDProtect
Our checking accounts now come with the Product IDProtect, a comprehensive identity protection product. If you have a checking account at NCCYou, you and your family have access to monitor your identity, which is becoming a necessary precaution for everyone in this era of rising technology and identity crime. To access and activate your IDProtect account, go to www.IDProtectMe247.com, choose “Register” and use the access code NCCYou provided through your IDGuard Checking notification letter. If you do not know the access code, please call us at (218) 279-3200. You may also call IDProtect at 1-877-610-7889 with any questions about accessing your profile and monitoring your identity.
Where To Find Our ATMs
We have 24 hour ATMS available at our Arrowhead and Virginia/Mt. Iron branches, at the Shops at Bluestone, and an ATM in the Government Services Building in downtown Duluth that is open during regular business hours. Use these state-of-the-art ATMs to make a withdrawal, transfer funds, or deposit both cash and checks! Access other surcharge-free ATMs through the “ATM Locator” at www.moneypass.com. Any ATM connected to the MoneyPass system is surcharge free for our members, so download the MoneyPass app to make accessing your account easy when traveling or on the go.